Southern Railroad Depot (c. 1916)
A Station on the old Southern Main, was built in 1916. The station
was donated to the city of Clemson years ago. Until WWII the station was located in Calhoun, until the city
officially became the city of Clemson. Part of the Station currently serves Amtrak as an unmanned station,
and is a stop for the Crescent on its way from New York to New Orleans. The city completed a restoration to it's 40's
appearance in 2001. See the link below for more info.
Clemson Station Renovations
An old picture of the Calhoun Station before the town was renamed Clemson.