Terminal Station (c. 1917)
This depot was served by the Central of Georgia, the Southern Railway, and the Georgia, Southern & Florida railroads.
This station was until recently owned by Duke Power who had purchased the depot after the railroad abandoned it.
The city of Macon now owns the structure and is viewing plans about possibly bringing trains back to the depot.
Photo by Keith Berkebile